Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Calif theme park sale paves way for 49ers stadium

Looks to me like the 49ers are moving to santa clara if they are buying Great America.
That in turn should make San Jose Real Estate even more desirable...If the 49ers relocate to san jose it is a win win
good news for real estate investors and homeowners here in San Jose CA

By: The Associated Press | 09/19/11 6:01 PM
The Associated Press
The owners of the San Francisco 49ers are teaming with a local real estate firm to buy a Santa Clara theme park that had opposed the 49ers' new stadium plans.

The San Jose Mercury News reported the deal by the York family and JMA Ventures on Monday. The $70 million deal to buy Great America is expected to help clear the way for a new football stadium next to the park.

Currently, the city of Santa Clara leases the land the park operates on to Ohio-based Cedar Fair for $5 million a year. Cedar Fair did not support a stadium proposal and sued the city for a loss of parking and other reasons.

JMA Ventures supports a new stadium.

Santa Clara's city council still must approve the purchase.

___

Information from: San Jose Mercury News, http://www.sjmercury.com



Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/entertainment/2011/09/calif-theme-park-sale-paves-way-49ers-stadium#ixzz1YhQr5I00

4 comments:

UCLA Medical center said...

Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.

Southern California RV Parks | Camping San Fernando Valley

JasmineElla said...

I was impressed with this news, thanks for posting, I hope to return soon to follow in your notes that are great.RV Camping Southern California

JasmineElla said...

I was impressed with this news, thanks for posting, I hope to return soon to follow in your notes that are great. RV Camping Southern California

Jennifer Robert said...

Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer K. From New Jersey USA, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000,00 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are very sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere
loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson

E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Fax/Phone: +1 719 629 0982


E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Visit Them Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).