Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Silicon Valley Real Estate Facebook Page

As I am a big believer in SOCIAL MEDIA, I am in the process of having a professional design my facebook page....It will have all the bells and whistles you would expect from a realtors facebook page. I will also be advertising it on facebook soon after he gets it done.

I like Facebooks cutting edge advertising, in that they target people who seem to be interested in a certain subject. I think this is the wave of the future for small businesses and big busness has been doing it for a while. You notice how amazon for instance sends you targeted emails on what you have been most recently looking at on their sight. They must do it by giving you those slightly toxic cookies we are all so enamored with =) Here is to the next wave of SOCIAL MEDIA on facebook. I will post the link and most likely seo it when I get it done.

No comments: